Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2005 George T. Stagg Barrel Proof Release 130.9 Proof (65.45%) Straight Bourbon Whiskey (750ml)
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- ABV 65.45%
George T. Stagg is a limited-production bourbon whiskey distributed by Buffalo Trace Distillery, as part of the distillery's 'Antique Collection ' series. It is a high proof, uncut, unfiltered bourbon, aged for approximately 15 years. Originally distributed only once a year in the autumn, in 2005 a second spring release was added from which a tiny allocation has just landed in Australia. Jim Murray, in his 2006 Whisky Bible rated the Spring 2005 release 97 points, exclaiming “…just what is it about George T. Stagg? Three bottlings in the last year, and two are in the short list of six for Whisky of the Year. The quality defies belief…!!” Stocks are extremely limited.2005 yielded three releases of George T.Stagg;
- Spring, (Lot A) 130.9 proof (65.45% ABV)
- Spring,(Lot B) 131.8 proof (65.9% ABV)
- Fall 141.2 proof (70.6% ABV) The rarest among them being the Spring, (Lot A) which aged for 16 years and 8 months and only released in Kentucky. This is a genuine Bourbon rarity, and must have for any collector. One bottle available only