1997 Ceretto Barbaresco Bricco Asili Bernadot DocG

Delivery Information

Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia

Click here for all Australian freight rates

Typical delivery times - not guaranteed*
  • Melbourne 1-2 working days
  • Sydney 1-2 working days
  • Brisbane 3-4 working days
  • Adelaide 4-5 working days
  • Perth 5-10 working days

For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.

International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.

There are currently no reviews for this product.

1997 Ceretto Barbaresco Bricco Asili Bernadot DocG

Piedmont
$130.99 Bottle
  • Closure: Cork

Notes sourced from Enoteca Sileno

Grape variety: 100% Nebbiolo
Region: The commune of Treiso, Barbaresco in the northern region of Piemonte.
Production: Usual alcohol fermentation with a brief maceration prior to malolactic fermentation. 70% is aged for the two years required by law in large oak casks while the remaining 30% is kept in small 300litre barrels.
Characteristics: A full bodied and opulent wine, rich in soft tannins and pleasantly developed. The nose is very concentrated and complex with classical floral and red fruit bouquet. The palate is silky and well structured and is destined for improvements when aged.
Serve: at room temperature and double decant.
Try With: Roasts and mature cheese