Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia.
Place Christmas orders as early as possible to avoid disappointment!
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-4 working days
- Sydney 3-7 working days
- Brisbane 3-7 working days
- Adelaide 2-5 working days
- Perth 7-14 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
1994 Henschke Cyril Henschke Cabernet Sauvignon
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
Cyril Henschke, 1924 - 1979, was one of Australia's outstanding winemakers and a pioneer in the production of varietal table wines, with the accent on quality and flavour. The Cabernet Sauvignon label continues to carry his name as a tribute.A blend of 77% Cabernet Sauvignon, 12% Merlot and 11% Cabernet Franc. The wine was matured for 15 months in new French Nevers and American oak hogsheads prior to bottling.Deep crimson in colour. The nose displays aromas of sweet perfumed blackcurrants, cedar, violets and vanilla, with hints of liquorice and tar. The palate is spicy, soft, rich and complex showing good fruit and great length with fine grained tannins. 1994 was an exceptional vintage and this wine can be cellared for up to 10 years.
- THE CANBERRA TIMES TROPHY 1996 Canberra Class 27
- THE JOHN RYAN TROPHY 1996 Canberra Class 27
- THE LEN EVANS TROPHY 1996 Canberra Class 27
- Gold Medal 1996 Canberra Class 27
- Gold Medal 1996 Adelaide Class 42
- Gold Medal 1996 Barossa Class 20
- Gold Medal 1996 Perth Class 21
- Gold Medal 1996 Brisbane Class 33
- Gold Medal 1997 Sydney Class 21